Monday 9 May 2011

Shwmae Newport!

On Saturday, me and my parents left my home town at 6am to travel 3 hours on the train to Newport. why you ask? I'm leaving for university in just over 1 year and wanted to check the place I could potentially be studying at in a year or so. Hearing about it, I was like "It's Newport, nothing special right?" WRONG!
It's one of the most amazing places I have ever laid eyes on, the architecture is amazing. The success rate is sky high, the town is buzzing, and the university itself is mind-blowing. As soon as I walked up the long path towards the clock tower that engulfs the main entrance, I knew I was in love. It's everything I have ever wanted.

Just going to shove in some pictures that I borrowed from google, to show you the vibe and maybe you might get the same vibe I got when I came across it.

The bottom picture is the place I'd be studying in the majority of the time if I was to be accepted into this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment