Tuesday 7 June 2011

120 beautify palette

My mum woke me up this morning with a package, it was my 120 beautify eye shadow palette!
On a scale of 1-10 on the chuffed metre, I was about a 20. It was meant to arrive on Thursday/Friday morning, it's a Tuesday so naturally I was a bit excited about receiving this item. It was packaged very well in a black box which listed the ingredients (as well as possible reactions that the ingredients could entail) in silver on the back. Wrapped around the box was a piece of paper with the company logo, my order details and the company contact information. Inside the palette was encased with a sleeve of bubble wrap to prevent damage on the way to my home! The palette consists of 120 eye shadow colours showcased on two trays which are removable from the black casing which gives it a sleek yet practical view. Each tray was covered in plastic to prevent the powder getting everywhere in the palette which I think is a very good idea who wants to open a palette with powder all over the place right?

The top tray consists of more muted wearable colours such as neutrals, pinks, red, blues, greens, purples and black which are cleverly organised into colour groups, darker colours on the right and lighter colours on the left. The second tray consists of more vibrant colours such as yellows, oranges, greens, blues and two tone shadows, again colour grouped. Underneath the second tray is a red ribbon to lift the tray out of the black outer casing. I might swap the trays over so the wearable colours are at the bottom as i find it difficult to lift it out of the packaging to get to the lower layer however the ribbon would lift both trays so I'm undecided at this moment.

I haven't used the product as of yet but i will be using it very soon. So i can submit a full review of the product including pictures of the palette and swatches of the powder on the back of my hand!

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun,
    I tried emailing you about the top, would you still like it?x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful way to wake up to me! Have a great weekend.

    Emily http://www.mywordsinterestslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete